Community Programs and Services
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (Gas And Light): Learn More Click Here
- Referrals for: Shelter ESL and G.E.D., Legal Assistance, Food Programs, A. A., Employment and Housing
- Information and Forms for: Circuit Breaker and obtaining important documents such as birth certificates from Puerto Rico
- Voter Registration and Voter Education
- Community Action around Social Change
- SACC PROGRESS - is a program developed to help individual women who have been in court involvement previously with services designed to empower participants with the skills and support needed to start a new life back into society. Services offered to participants include: Group counseling and support, resume writing, computer and internet training, online job search, job interviewing preparation, food pantries and much more.